Support the Asian Pacific Fund this Giving Tuesday
Founded in 1993, the Asian Pacific Fund is the only community foundation dedicated to improving the lives of underserved and marginalized Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) in the Bay Area. We do this by:
- Strengthening our Safety Net: We fund and support an ecosystem of more than 90 Bay Area nonprofits serving AAPI seniors, youth, and families, 40% of which have budgets of less than $1 million.
- Mobilizing Philanthropy: We connect philanthropy to AAPI-serving nonprofits, mobilizing funding, regionally and nationally, to increase our collective impact.
- Driving Change: We are informed by the voices in our community and lead by speaking out, convening thought leaders, and amplifying solutions that work.
30 years of the Asian Pacific Fund’s impact
A message from Carolyn Wang Kong, APF President & Executive Director
Stories of our impact
How your donation helps
|$100||Provides 14 nutritious and culturally appropriate hot meals for seniors|
|$150||Provides household essentials for a refugee family|
|$250||· Provides one training for youth and parents to learn how to recognize and address anti-Asian bullying and hate incidents in schools|
|$500||· Sponsors 1 refugee with the cost of forms and fees for immigration documentation|
· Provides language interpretation for 1 health & wellness webinar for Asian American seniors
· Supports 10 youth to attend a counseling session
|$1,000||· Provides nearly 50 hours of workforce development support for unhoused individuals seeking job training and experience|
· Provides new play equipment for 50 children ranging from ages 2-5 years
· Houses a survivor of domestic violence and their children in an emergency shelter women’s home for one week
|$5,000||· Provides an entire year of individual trauma, anxiety, and PSTD therapy to newly arrived refugees to give them tools to process their trauma and adjust to life in the U.S.|
· Covers the move-in costs of a client leaving homelessness to move into their new home
|$10,000||Registers 250 new voters, reach 2,500 AAPIs through Get Out the Vote activities, and protect democracy at 7 or more local vote centers|
Nonprofit affiliate testimonials
The Asian Pacific Fund has greatly supported the non-profit organizations in the Bay Area. They provide training and grant resources and promote non-profits’ collaboration and unity to serve the APPI communities.
This funding from the Asian Pacific Fund will play a pivotal role in strengthening our capacity and ensuring the long-term sustainability of our initiatives aimed at serving the most vulnerable members of the Korean American and AAPI community.
Hear from the Executive Directors of our nonprofit affiliates