2021 Chang-Lin Tien Leadership in Education Award
NOMINATE A LEADER
Nominations for the Chang-Lin Tien Leadership in Education Award are now open. The award recognizes Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders who have achieved significant academic accomplishments and demonstrate the potential to advance to the highest leadership levels in higher education.
- Asian American or Pacific Islander working in a U.S. higher education institution
- Currently associated with a four-year public or private college or university
- Appointed at the level of dean or a position of comparable—or higher—responsibility. Preference is given to candidates who do not currently hold a chief executive position (i.e. chancellor, president, provost or comparable level).
- Demonstrates potential for future career advancement
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership potential and scholarly achievement
Questions? Please feel free to contact Pei-Un for more information.